Monday, September 14, 2015

Last Ak-47 order delivered!

Haven't sat down to update the blog in a few days, but last Thursday brought the delivery of the big order I was waiting on from OldGloryMiniatures.com, the modified version of the order that Warweb failed to deliver. My Warweb order is now in Paypal claim department's hands, waiting for a refund. But in the meantime, OldGloryMiniatures.com came through with an unexpectedly rapid delivery.

Now I just need to find time to open all the packs and start sorting out my units for both armies, including extra troops from political maneuvers. I have a sneaky suspicion that I'll have enough left over to start a third army when I'm done. I'm particularly anxious to see how many of what is in the command/weapons packs with 50 figures total.

The AK-47 rules are not concerned with the specific types of small arms on an infantry base, with the exception of man-portable anti-tank weapons (RPG/Bazooka), crew-served heavy machine guns, mortars, recoilless rifles, and anti-aircraft weapons. So those are the main ones I need to sort out of the weapons packs.

No comments: