Monday, April 9, 2007

Warrior Frogs: Step 1

I had a few minutes Sunday evening, so I decided to get out a few of the Warrior Frogs, which I got for the price of shipping from Greg Horne. Thanks, Greg!

I wanted to try a pair of the frogs, and the first pair that came out were pikefrogs, so I did the basic green coat on the pair of them, and had a little green paint left, so I added in one of the mallet frogs. It was my first try painting with acrylics, and also my first try painting a metal figure. Obviously, still more work to do, and I can see they're going to need touch-up as well. below.

No comments: